This section brings to you latest and most current updates from GDA, Gwadar District, and Pakistani Government. If, you’re a Gwadar lover, then this section is for you. Keep visiting for continuous updates on:
- Gwadar Free Trade Port
- Government Projects
- Private Projects
- Development Status on Major Roads and Infrastructure
- Foreign Investments and Projects
September 2008 Updates
- ECC to approve 10 Year Tax Holiday for GEPZ (Export Processing Zone / Industrial Estate) at Gwadar.
- Agreement signed between Pakistan and Iran to import 1100 MW of Electricity from Iran to Gwadar.
- Tarrifs and other Operational rates related to Shipping about to finalize for Gwadar Port activities.
- Chinese Firm China Harbour Engineering Company (CHEC), to get the Contract for building New-Gwadar International Airport in a record time of under 24 months.
- Gwadar Port : Port Singapore Authority takes control of Gwadar Port Operations.
- Governments of Kuwait and Saudi are bidding for $2 Billion Oil Refinery at Gwadar.
- Funds for the development of All Pakistan-GWADAR Railway have been released, and design in under progress.