Home Gwadar Forum Gwadar Future Gwadar CPEC – Future of Pakistan

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 342 total)
  • Author

Thanks Ahmed Sb for posting a good link. I think there will be many other things like this and I hope after operation concerned will menage it on need basis. For Bajwa Sb. Please give street No and Plot No also. Any one who wanted to puchase plot at Sangar can offer its price as per plot exact location. Presently Market is slow therefore it is suggested that you give your demand.Many peoples are interested at here.

AwanNazar

On 2006-05-20 at 15:48:36 khalid said: Nazar Awan Sb! I have one acre plot in Surbander, good location . May I know the latest price. Is it right time to sell it or should I wait ? Any interesred party to buy it ? Khalid Sb. It is not good time to sell out land. Yes I know the land at surbander stand value and it will gain soon. Please wait. The Peoples who can wait will enjoy the benefits of business after port opening.

AwanNazar

On 2006-05-22 at 12:45:38 Mian Khalid said: Baqar Bilal,director marketing told ‘Gwadar News’ April-2006 addition in an interview that their scheme \”China village\” is at a very good location: (\”China Village\” is near Pishkuan)1)DHA very close to Pishukan2)Govt has announced budget of Rs. 3 billiol for development of Pishkuan.3)Pishkuan will be the the first residential area of Gwadar.We were trusting The Gwadar News and invested in the scheme. Later on we consulted a friend who is working in Gwadar as a GM of an NGO .He told us that they are totaly bluffing.It was a great shock for us.Can somebody would like to comment on claims of Mr. Baqar Bilal for the guidance of others. 1st of all one could understand about gwadar land position. There is 19500 acres land for residential area with in Gwadar Master Plan-2050. Any hosuing project announced with in this limit will be fine , because GDA will do all development within its of Master Plan. What they will decide for the land out side of master plan, I think 1st GDA will develop existing master plan, which I think take about 5 to 10 years. Then thereafter they may add and develop other areas.If there is any land along the coastal road, there is chance for life at there but as it is concern about desert area having no road link and there is no chance of its development in next 20 years, it will be not a wise decision to invest at there. At Peshakan there will be a fishing village and a fishing JT for low cost fishers. About DHA project , DHA managment will be in better position to put light on it. I suggest to peoples to restrict within GDA master plan and go on inverstment of project located at priime location. I am preparing a detail article , hopefully in ist week of June I will post it at here, it will help many peoples to understand present as well as future Govt. plans.

AwanNazar

On 2006-05-19 at 13:59:49 Nouraiz said: what is the rate for a residential 1 kanal plotin in Singhar Phase I or II? Is the deadline imposed by the authority to take possesion to start construction still there? Yes Authority order is still stand. Infact implementation of it is deficult due to the reason that still there is no water and electricity connection.Without this how plot holder do the construction. Authority have also to justify the reason for imposing the additional development charges, because any one when submit the map for approval they will ask for payment of additional development charges. Hope there will some solution of it soon. About cost of a plot having one kanal, at there plot are having size of 400 sq/yd and 600 sq/yd.Price is in the range of 12 lac. some old allottee and for good location plot are asking 15 to 20 lac.

AwanNazar

On 2006-05-18 at 16:46:23 Azeem said: Assalam o Alkum all,Congrat CDW for a further step.. web page is now lookng more professional … Awan bhai its been quite a long time to listen your market analysis, Plz post a short summary of ongoing and upcoming market. Inaugration of the port is coming in a month or two but Why the market is not going up? Plz also tell me about the GDA scheme 5 prgress and your expert expectation if possible. Thanks Azeem Sb. Yes it is too late. Hope in couple of week my next artile covering all news update will be here. Thanks again

AwanNazar

Thanks Ahmed Sb for posting link of a good article. I read some post about gwadar investment, infact due to error on page at my end, I could not read all post but I understand the point raised by Mr. Waji. Mr. Waji saying is very much correct to restrict within GDA Master Plan. It is wise decision. But I add that investment may be made at prime location schemes ,which will give good return in near future. For long term investment one can go out of master plan. Many people are buying land out of master plan , keeping in view their own planning. We are up-dating the rates of gwadar, pasni and Jiwani tehsil and will be posted soon. It will help the peoples to understand Gwadar real estate market. Thanks

AwanNazar

Thanks Naseer and M. Ali. CDW is still working on various section of this web site. Hope when it will be completed within one week time period, it will help all gwadar lovers to know much more.On the basis of all querries we recieved this web site is being updated. INSHALLAH after uploading its full version people will enjoy it. All credit of it goes to CDW.

AwanNazar

It is observed that usually many peoples ask about plot status at Sangar just to collect the information, infact not real buyers. Any one want any iformation about Gwadar is being provided free of cost. In sangar a number of residential and commercial plot are available with old allottees. We donot take interest in fresh allotment. Now a days prices are very low at Sangar but when you ask any one their demand is very high. I suggest 1st study Sangar map and make your mind and also check the market about the availablity of plot. Usually when you ask any dealer about the cost of a plot they will tell very low price but when you ask about the availability of plot they have no plot except fresh allotmentment. I have 10 plot in commercial phase-IV, 2 plot in 3rd B(1000sq/yd), 2plot in Phase -I corner(400 sq/yd). Any one interested may call me at 92-51-5463660. Thanks

AwanNazar

AOA CDW sb. Thanks for making effort to improve the web site. I hope like past services of gwadarcorner will be upto mark.This web site carry value and equally famous amoung the pakistani living in pakistan or abroad. When its new services will come on air by friday, it will be much informative. It will help the peoples who are not able to visit gwadar. Sitting away they will be able to get the things according to their desires.CDW work on this site is much appreciated and I pray for him. Thanks

AwanNazar

Plots quoted by Akhtar Sb for sale are located in Phase-I Sangar and carry worth value, hope some one will give him good offer. Presently at Sangar business is in Phase-II extension at where most of plots are with the property dealers and they are making artificial hike in prices. As it is already stated that these plots are in new cutting in un-developed area and may be in future some thing could be happened like wise Newtown Phase-IV, where about 641 plots found fictions and still transfer is banned due to duplication of plot. . All record of Sangar is computerized and any one can check it any tine by doing verification. But even then I suggest the investors avoid for buying fresh allotted plot. If any one wants to have a good investments then find some old file from original allottee. I have posted all procedure at this web site in Sangar section. Any one can go there and see the procedure, what kind of plot carry value and is authenticated. I think if any one do some home work will enjoy in future. There is no doubt that it is difficult to do all by an individual but without doing this there is no other option. Plot offered by Ather Sb are at good location and similarly one acre land at door Ghetti. I do not know either these plots are with his own name or just offering of other peoples plot. If he is himself holding plot in his name then anyone can go on buying after verification of plot, land status and similar prices in open market at gwadar. I already posted the general prices of Sangar at here. For land at Door Ghetti, if exact location of land is mentioned then it will be easy for buyer to final the deal.

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 342 total)
Reply To: Gwadar CPEC – Future of Pakistan
Your information:

23 − = 13