Home Gwadar Forum Gwadar Future Gwadar CPEC – Future of Pakistan

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 342 total)
  • Author

Kia Kalat is good place for investment. Subjected that one, who is interested to buy the land must see the exact location himself. Prices at here are different keeping in view the location. The land at the road or close to road have high price as compare to the piece of land inner side far from road. I do not know exactly the Khasara you mentioned location. Any how prices at here at high time were from 6 to 15 lakh per acre.

Thanks

Awan Nazar

New Gwadar Intl. Airport(NGIA) stone breaking ceremony is expected soon. Its 40% work is already completed. Govt. has invited tender for construction of civil work (terminal building), Apron, runway, taxiways, lighting & electrical work. Airport is located in Gordani at the area of 4300 acre land. GDA has also invited tender for carpeting road that will link from main coastal highway to Airport. Progress is going on and hopefully its work will be completed in given time period. By the end of 2018 New Airport will be operational.

An investor

What are current per-acre land price in KiyaKalat (kia Kalat) within Khasra numbers from 267 to 269.

Is this area good for future investment?

Please advise.

Awan Nazar

Now a days Gwadar property business is slow and it will remain slow for next few weeks. It is good time for buying at sangar, Main Jinnah avenue road. new Gwadar Intl. Airport and east bay work will start in next financial year.
    It is good time for buying and it is expected that there will be move in prices after Ramzan.
    Thanks

Awan Nazar

Now a days property in gwadar have slow trend, there is no such reason of it. Development works are at full swing. basic footing work of new gwadar airport and east bay express way is going on.soon stone breaking ceremony will took place. gwadar airport is being constructed with china grant and east by express way with china concessional loan under cpec project. road network on all three roads, east,west and central is on way and hopefully will be completed by the end of 2018, thus proper link will be established from kashger to gwadar trough silk route linking with all major parts of pakistan.
    There is no symptom that would be the reason of slowing property in gwadar except some hidden hand and poor management in gwadar . i.e
    1. Not maintaining proper computerized record of newtown, still thousands plots in newton have no map. A project that was announced in 1986, after 31 years such delayed are matter of concerned.Provincial and central Govt. may see this. A well reputed consultant group may be hired or simply handed over both project newtown and sangar to GDA.
    2. Sangar established in 1992,but since 1996 no development is seen at there.
    3. Frequently ban on transfer of land is main reason to shake the confidence of investor.
    4. water shortage is major issue.

There is a need to deploy some honest and experienced person like Ahmed Buksh Lehri as head of Sangar, Newtown and GIEDA.

Awan Nazar

Thanks Sir,
    Hope you will in touch with me. Information you shared are very important and of practical nature. It must reach at higher level.There is under ground water, how one can menage to convert saltish taste to sweet water. I do not know much about it but being professional in same field you can do much more for it.
    My request is that if you have time to prepare working paper and submit the same to chairman GDA or me, I will submit it to chairman GDA or we may meet him in person.
    Govt is constructing shadi kore dam that is also small dam. It is time of worry , how one could think about a smart mega city without enough water. water is life and with out water no life.
    Thaks
    awan nazar
    awannazar@hotmail.com

Mr-khan
    Participant

Dive to the price hike those who are in need to buy cheap lands in Gawadar trying different means to bring down real estate market as it was a small scale explosion explosive materiel was installed in a motorbike the security of Gawadar is more better then rest of the country.

Mr-khan
    Participant

1000 Sq Yards commercial Plot For Sale Located in Sangar Phase 4 Ideal for Plaza Hotel etc for more detail contact .Cell 03339321267 Email toney7862000@hotmail.com

Mr-khan
    Participant

You can send a detail email regarding this proposal to Director General Gawadar Development Authority through an email http://www.dga.gov.pk

misalrai
    Participant

Dear Awan Nazar sb
    These are some very good suggestions that you have suggested. These suggestions should be made available to higher authorities/ decision makers so that investor’s confidence is retained.

Availability of water, obviously, should be given priority. I am a water resource engineer with 25 years of experience. I think that to locate groundwater accurately in Gawadar and to determine the depth, quantity, and quality of the water, several techniques must be used as early as possible. There are various methods available for investigating underground water. The investigations must carry out preliminary surveys in order to collect information which can give them precious data on the places where there is a likelihood of finding water based on Gawadar’s geological map, climatic data and other appropriate information. Detailed analysis should be carried out using dowsing, measurement of electrical resistivity using direct current, PMR or isotope methods etc. GDA should take lead on this.

I am also of the view that “Standard Operating Procedures” for future investment in Gawadar should be prepared by authorities and shared with investors.

Best regards,
    Irfan Alrai

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 342 total)
Reply To: Gwadar CPEC – Future of Pakistan
Your information:

89 − 79 =