Home Gwadar Forum Gwadar Future Gwadar CPEC – Future of Pakistan

Viewing 10 posts - 331 through 340 (of 342 total)
  • Author

Abdur Rauf sahib, My suggestion is not to invest at here, according to my knowlege Mr.Mir Ghafoor allotted the plot to poors having size of 120 and 200 sq/yd on a wriitten gurantee of allottes that they will not sell it. there is no other scheme in Phase-IV newtown expect Govt. Plot having size of 1000sq/yd and 500 sq/yd. Nows days Govt.plot are at very lower cost, you may buy it if you have some source at gwadar but before make it clear that plot is ok and files authenticated and verified. Cheap buying is always risy so avoid from any risk. thanks awan nazar[quote]On 2005-05-17 at 17:50:49 abdur rauf said: mr nazar awan salam to u. earlier v have talked to u about gwadar. now mir interprises has given an add in daily jang about plots of 120, 200, and other types. and also rates. which r 130000 of 120 s y and 230000 of 200 s.y wether it is right or not . the scheme is newtown and the zone is IV . inform us . v will b thankful 2 u

Rizwan ul Haq

I have two plots measuring 400 sq.yd. in New Town Housing Project phase 4. The Allottment letter I received is signed by the D.C.O of Gwadar. But the letter shows only me as an allotte and makes no mention of the previous owner or allottee. It is also not dated. Is it okay or something is amiss?

M. Ali

Assalam Alaikum I am interested in GDA-5 300 SYD Commerical plot. Give me your best offer at mail to

aamir

Salams Everyone, I have notice something worryingly contradictory on the site, which is that, the following map for Singahr Housing Project shows only four phases But on the contrary following map posted on GDA Zone / Gawadar Tehsils page shows five phases for Singahr Housing Project Could someone please clarify this for me, as it has become a cause of concern for me? Regards Aamir

AwanNazar

People interested to invest asked various question to know about their business future at Gwadar. CDW efforts are much appreciated who made efforts and provided free of cost facilities. It is 1st web page of that nature. I hope all Pakistani will get much more at here. Mr. Rizwan asked the status of 400-sq/yd file. It shows that he has purchased the file. If he has purchased the file then there is no name of previous original allottee on it. But only Duplicated is written on it at the top. Mr. Hakeem Balouch Town Planner signs it. He is officially authorized to sign on behalf of DCO Gwadar. But when one purchases the file he must collect the bank deposit receipt and a copy of previous allotment order from the then owner of the plot. Some of my brother asked about secure land, I suggest that they may invest expect Pushkan, Mizani, Gurdani Janobi and Karwaat, being some problem over there. But before doing the business must read some information given at this web page trade/buy icon. Private Housing societies: I will post a note on that web page, you may read it, it will take few days so that I must collect all information about all housing societies over there.

Ali Bukhari

Dear CDW; I have a 280 sq yrd corner commercial plot for high rise building project on main jinnah avenue under Gwadar creek arena housing scheme. AS i am sure you already know, it is on the juntion of coastal highway and jinnah avenue. Please shed some light on the prospects of this investment within the next 4-5 years as i am planning to hold it for longer term. Regards Ali

M. Ali

Assalam Alaikum Brothers, How safe is to buy open land in acres like in Ziarat Machi etc? Especially for overseas persons. Assalam Alaikum, Ali

AwanNazar

Plots in all sizes residential and commercial are available at very reasonable rates. Any one want to buy the plot, it is the best time for buyer, because after Inauguration of deepwater port prices will rises up, still prices are going up. Transfer of plot at Sangar is opened now , you just buy the plot and get the transfer with your own name. Contact to your real-estate agent but before going to made any deal please read various information given on the same page by CDW. Awan Nazar gwadarestates@yahoo.com

Chaudry Dawood Wajid

The land rates in different areas of Gwadar city are as follows: GDA Zone / Area(s) Rates Sanghar Housing (Phase-1, 600 sqyd) 27 lacs/Kanal Newtown Housing (Phase-1, 2 – 500 sqyd) 12.5 lacs/Kanal Newtown Housing (Phase-3, 4 – 500 sqyd) 10 lacs/Kanal Jinnah Avenue 8.5 million/Acre Shanakani Dar 1.7 million/Acre Ziarat Machi 7 lacs /Acre Cheb Rekani 4 lacs/Acre Garandani t.b.u Chab Kalamati t.b.u KiyaKalat t.b.u Palleri Kaur t.b.u Zero Point t.b.u Proposed Coastal Highway 20 lacs/Acre Jorkan t.b.u Karwat t.b.u Derbela Junoobi t.b.u Zabad t.b.u Chattani Bal t.b.u Shabi t.b.u Mazhani t.b.u

Chaudry Dawood Wajid

Gwadar, The Hidden Treasure! Invest 4 Better Future. The Property investment in Gwadar is taking manifolds. Invest and get your share. Welcome to Gwadar Corner – a unique corner where all your worries are taken care off. Another Unique Service for Overseas Pakistani’s. Chaudry Dawood Wajid is proud to offer a free service to our fellow Pakistanis. Gwadar Corner wishes to set a standard in the real estate industry by providing Consultancy FREE OF CHARGE, and make your Gwadar investments sound hassle free

Viewing 10 posts - 331 through 340 (of 342 total)
Reply To: Gwadar CPEC – Future of Pakistan
Your information:

25 − = 18