Home Gwadar Forum Gwadar Future Gwadar CPEC – Future of Pakistan

Viewing 10 posts - 321 through 330 (of 342 total)
  • Author

Gwadar Yellowpages Gwadar Yellowages is currently under construction, if you own a business in Gwadar City or want to join us in this project to maintain online database of Gwadar you are welcome

Gwadar News

Read Gwadar’s Most popular Online newspaper Gwadar News for News, Classified Jobs, Realestate, and much more. We are very thankful to our visitors who made it possible to reach Gwadar News at TOP ranking in Google, Yahoo, Msn, Altavista etc.. If you own a business or deals in Gwadar Real Estate Gwadar News is the best place to advertise at really low prices.

M. Ali

CDW said: I’m planning to add some more information/data, pictures for Gwadar itself, and private housing schemes. Also updates and news. Keep visiting for more live info and updates.[/quote] Assalam Alaikum CDW Sb Sir go ahead, it would be very nice of you. Please also add Gwadar Industrial schemes details, thank you. Assalam Alaikum.

CDW

Mr CDW SB and Awan SB; Thanks for all the maps and latest information about GWADAR.I was looking at the ph 1 Sanghar map but I can not see the plot no’s or lane no’s in there.Is there any way you can scan just ph 1 map only from OP st to ST street only but also it should show plot no’s with lane no’s too.thanks

saeedusa

Mr CDW SB and Awan SB; Thanks for all the maps and latest information about GWADAR.I was looking at the ph 1 Sanghar map but I can not see the plot no’s or lane no’s in there.Is there any way you can scan just ph 1 map only from OP st to ST street only but also it should show plot no’s with lane no’s too.thanks

M. Ali

M. Ali said: Assalam Alaikum friendsI have purchased an industrial plot in a private (with provisional NOC) scheme. After I get allocation, should I expect any letter from GDA? OR that is only for Government schemes?I am bit confused because there is no letter for private schemes from development authorities like LDA or CDA etc but I heard from a friend that in Gwadar there is going to be a letter of allocation from GDA for every plot. Is this correct?I appreciate response of any brohter. Thank you.Best regards.[/quote] I am hopeful and happy for Gwadar boom. It is a sign of prosperity of Pakistan, InshaAllah. May I have the answer of above put question from some brother, thanks.

Nabeel Choudhry

Gwadar- One and Only Piece at ZERO POINT- No similar or other Piece like this in Entire Gwadar-Guaranteed. DESCRIPTION: 89 Acre Piece at ZERO POINT Junction that is zero kilometer from ZERO POINT: with 9 Acre Dam Road Front left side and 9 Acre Dam Road Front Right side, 7 Acre Nagore Road Front Right side and 0.5 Acre Front at ZERO POINT junction. Ideal location to make a Prestigious Housing Scheme. PRICE: 2.7 Million / Acre. Contact: Nabeel Choudhry 0300-4433368 / 042-6304130 / Fax: 042-6662679 nabeelchoudhry@hotmail.com nabeelch2001@yahoo.com

Asim

Gwadar New TOwn 100 Sd Yds Phase 4 plots available for sale. COntact 0300-982-0525.

Shahid Ali

Assalam Alaikum Brothers My brother is going to purchase an Industrial Plot in Zer Industrial Estate. What do you think? How is this investment? I thank you for your answer in advance. Best Regards.

AwanNazar

Reply of various queries Status of 120 sq/yd, 200 sq/yd and 400-sq/yd plots in Newton Housing Project: – Primarily Govt. announces the 500 sq/yd and 1000-sq/yd plots in Newton Phase-I, II, III and IV. All plot of such kind are free of doubt and there is proper land available in Newton. However the Map of Phase II and I is available but there is no map of Phase-III and IV, but one thing is clear that proper land is demarcated for it. The people who allotted or purchase that kind of plot are free of doubt and far away from worries. If any one has purchased the plot he must get transfer of it. As it is concern about the plot having size of 400 sq/yd, 200 sq/yd and 120 sq/yd. I am sorry I am not in position to comment on it If any one like to know about the status he can ask through mail message. At Sangar presently there are only four phases which have been developed so far, The 5th phase is under consideration and the Map of it has not been issued so far .As and when it will be prepared we will post it at here. There is no problem if it is mentioned G-H Street and shown Phase-111, you have the proper site plan with you. If you want your satisfaction you may submit your requisition for verification. The concerned authorities will verify it on the payment of Rs 5500/- After verification your plot will be valuable and you can sale it out in open market having no doubt. you have not mention your plot number. This site is at very good location and in coming future it will be much costly land at Sangar. At present it minimum Market is 35 lac. At Newton the prices have touch its bottom therefore the plot holder are suggested to hold the plot and wait when Market will grow. Hopefully in next two month. Awan Nazar

Viewing 10 posts - 321 through 330 (of 342 total)
Reply To: Gwadar CPEC – Future of Pakistan
Your information:

13 + = 22