Home Gwadar Forum Gwadar Future Gwadar CPEC – Future of Pakistan

Viewing 10 posts - 321 through 330 (of 345 total)
  • Author

GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY: I have a highrise commercial plot available at GDA Housing Scheme-5 (GDA5) at ONE LAC ON (100000/- on) This plot is specific for Highrise construction at Jinnah Avenue as per GDA Masterplan. The demand is only Rs. 1-LAC ON. The detail is as follows: Plot No. 52 Booking price: 65 Lac Demand: 1 Lac on Amount already paid to Society: 13 Lac Please contact: Farid-ud-Din Mob: 0333-4393833 Email: farid344@yahoo.com

CDW

ME Investments said: CDW Sahib: 1.When the port is going to be inagurated. 2.What is the real value of 1000 sq yard beach front plot at marine drive. Because, we see a huge gap in the prices of various housing societies. For example, Golden Palm rate is Rs. 17000 per sq yard and Globbiz Avenue has posted a price of Rs. 19000 per sq yard. While location wise Golden Palms is better then Globbiz Avenue.[/quote] The plot rates of different socities at marine drive does differ. This basically has less to do with actual land price at marine drive. And more to do with the quality/standard and plan of the project. But, private schemes initially did charge independently and rates vary therefore. The actual price difference only merits if one society has a better development plan and bundled services. I guess Golden palms is renowned and Globbiz also stands firm to the quality plans. It’s an individual’s choice now. Best of luck..

abdur rauf

mr nazar awan salam to u. earlier v have talked to u about gwadar. now mir interprises has given an add in daily jang about plots of 120, 200, and other types. and also rates. which r 130000 of 120 s y and 230000 of 200 s.y wether it is right or not . the scheme is newtown and the zone is IV . inform us . v will b thankful 2 u

Gwadar Yellowpages

Gwadar Yellowpages Gwadar Yellowages is currently under construction, if you own a business in Gwadar City or want to join us in this project to maintain online database of Gwadar you are welcome

Gwadar News

Read Gwadar’s Most popular Online newspaper Gwadar News for News, Classified Jobs, Realestate, and much more. We are very thankful to our visitors who made it possible to reach Gwadar News at TOP ranking in Google, Yahoo, Msn, Altavista etc.. If you own a business or deals in Gwadar Real Estate Gwadar News is the best place to advertise at really low prices.

M. Ali

CDW said: I’m planning to add some more information/data, pictures for Gwadar itself, and private housing schemes. Also updates and news. Keep visiting for more live info and updates.[/quote] Assalam Alaikum CDW Sb Sir go ahead, it would be very nice of you. Please also add Gwadar Industrial schemes details, thank you. Assalam Alaikum.

CDW

Mr CDW SB and Awan SB; Thanks for all the maps and latest information about GWADAR.I was looking at the ph 1 Sanghar map but I can not see the plot no’s or lane no’s in there.Is there any way you can scan just ph 1 map only from OP st to ST street only but also it should show plot no’s with lane no’s too.thanks

saeedusa

Mr CDW SB and Awan SB; Thanks for all the maps and latest information about GWADAR.I was looking at the ph 1 Sanghar map but I can not see the plot no’s or lane no’s in there.Is there any way you can scan just ph 1 map only from OP st to ST street only but also it should show plot no’s with lane no’s too.thanks

M. Ali

M. Ali said: Assalam Alaikum friendsI have purchased an industrial plot in a private (with provisional NOC) scheme. After I get allocation, should I expect any letter from GDA? OR that is only for Government schemes?I am bit confused because there is no letter for private schemes from development authorities like LDA or CDA etc but I heard from a friend that in Gwadar there is going to be a letter of allocation from GDA for every plot. Is this correct?I appreciate response of any brohter. Thank you.Best regards.[/quote] I am hopeful and happy for Gwadar boom. It is a sign of prosperity of Pakistan, InshaAllah. May I have the answer of above put question from some brother, thanks.

Nabeel Choudhry

Gwadar- One and Only Piece at ZERO POINT- No similar or other Piece like this in Entire Gwadar-Guaranteed. DESCRIPTION: 89 Acre Piece at ZERO POINT Junction that is zero kilometer from ZERO POINT: with 9 Acre Dam Road Front left side and 9 Acre Dam Road Front Right side, 7 Acre Nagore Road Front Right side and 0.5 Acre Front at ZERO POINT junction. Ideal location to make a Prestigious Housing Scheme. PRICE: 2.7 Million / Acre. Contact: Nabeel Choudhry 0300-4433368 / 042-6304130 / Fax: 042-6662679 nabeelchoudhry@hotmail.com nabeelch2001@yahoo.com

Viewing 10 posts - 321 through 330 (of 345 total)
Reply To: Gwadar CPEC – Future of Pakistan
Your information:

+ 18 = 23