Home Gwadar Forum Gwadar Future Gwadar CPEC – Future of Pakistan

Viewing 10 posts - 311 through 320 (of 346 total)
  • Author

This is response of some early discussion about Muscat center project or their new project.Their new project is called FTBA(finance,Trade&business ave).It is located close to muscat center but front is on the main airport road.All the airport front plots are on cash basis only.Then they have 500 sq yard plots on 150 ft wide rd and then 400 and 200 sq yard on 100 ft and 80 ft rd.Good thing about this is that its ready even now with water and elcetricity because of the population around it.All the offices are currently operating from airport road which is the only road connecting from port to airport and other part of the area.So near future with the port open this scheme will be developed first becasue every body will be looking for office or warehouse space with water and electricity.Standing on airport rd you can identify your plot now and also the realestate offices are walk in distance from this scheme.FTBA is better than muscat center because it is on higher elevation than muscat center and muscat center had flood water couple of months ago because it rained a lot but FTBA was saved due to higher elevation.

Muhammad Atif

N.K CORPORATION OFFERS INDUSTRIAL PLOTS 2400 / 4800 SQUARE YARDS IN “ZER INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, GWADAR” (A PROJECT OF MAKRAN ASSOCIATES) AT SHANKANI DAR THE FIRST EVER PROJECT IN THE INDUSTRIAL ZONE OF GWADAR ———————–APPROVED FROM GDA (GWADAR DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY) NOC.02/04/IND/GDA DT-04/12/04, ——————————————– PLOTS FOR INDUSTRIES AND WAREHOUSES VERY GOOD VICINITY EACH PLOT ON 150FT WIDE ROAD, CLOSE TO MAKRAN COASTAL HIGHWAY, AND NEAR TO THE DEEP SEA PORT GWADAR, WITH LOTS OF ADVANTAGES.————- FOR DETAILS CONTACT ———-MUHAMMAD ATIF 03002332761, +9221-5831390-98 PAKISTAN ————- matif9@gmail.com

M. Ali

CDW Sahib, Is it not appropriate to write a detaild resume of all the housing societies having NOC from GDA one by one giving the details of owners, strengths/weaknesses of location of the society, their development status and the area development status where they are located. This will give a great help to all the interested people because people need to know about the status of the work and they can not visit gwadar again and again. It will be great help for all the people who invested or planning to invest in gwadar area.

AwanNazar

saeedusa said: Dear Mr Awan SB;Any more updates about 1000 sq yard in newtown ph 4.Is it ok to buy those with out checking from gwadar office because we can not verify them right now because of data seieze.How is ph 4 as compare to 1 and 2 and also does ph 4 has some occean front plots too or not.Can you indicate on the map the exact location of ph 4.thanks[/quote] Saeed sb I think I alreadt sent a sketch of newtown to you. Newtown phase-I and II have the map. where as Phase-III& IV have no map.Govt. given the plot number to the allottee but not circulated the map. If you purchsae the plot in Phase-I & II .You can get the possession of the plot and can dothe constrcution right now but not in Phase-III & IV.any how pahse-IV-A is close to sea but no plot at sea front, If you verify the file by using some source then you can purchase the plot in Phase-IV-A.Phase IV-B have some problems, not risky but the re-sale value is not fruitful. I recomend you aviod to purchase the plot in Phase-IV-B.If you like still cheaper plot then you buy it in Phase-IV-A.Its location is better then III , II and IV-B. I will post you the rough sketch of newtown again. awan nazar

Munawar

Can some one share any information about inauguration of the Gwadar port or some latest development in this regard

dr.zakir

On 2005-05-23 at 08:19:36 CDW said: On 2005-05-22 at 15:52:04 dr.zakir said:Asslamo-Alaikum, Dear CDW sahib, cold u or any brother please comment about Muscat commercial center, what is the prospects for investing there & what is present On for the 400 sq yd plot at the main road. The same Al-mudassar group lounched another commercial center, TF&B avenue, which is better among these 2, thanks & regards.Muscat center is located good and have NOC. I think it will grow with the flow and activity in that surroundings. I don’t have complete info about their new project, so can’t comment. Please can you scan and post more info on this society here for other visitors. Will appreciate.thanksCDW[/ Thanks brother brother wajid,The initial booking was 33-35 Lacks & now the demand is 15 lakh for one plot ON, is it reasonable, please comment & advise. sorry I d0nt has map now, later i will try, thanks: zakir

CDW

dr.zakir said: Asslamo-Alaikum, Dear CDW sahib, cold u or any brother please comment about Muscat commercial center, what is the prospects for investing there & what is present On for the 400 sq yd plot at the main road. The same Al-mudassar group lounched another commercial center, TF&B avenue, which is better among these 2, thanks & regards.[/quote] Muscat center is located good and have NOC. I think it will grow with the flow and activity in that surroundings. I don’t have complete info about their new project, so can’t comment. Please can you scan and post more info on this society here for other visitors. Will appreciate. thanks CDW

CDW

Dr Ishaq said: Hi, Great work here! Thanks for all the info!I just wanted to know about this Alpine Village Ad in papers today Sunday 22 May. They don’t mention any NOC, they say one month later they’ll transfer the land and then get NOC for development. The plots are Rs.375000 per acre. Its 30 km from zero point westwards. Thanks for any info !![/quote] The price is pretty fair and resonable as per market conditions. I will suggest not to invest until they present to you the NOC#. If they get NOC then you can go ahead with the investment. Usually, in Gwadar businessman and society owners book land by doing “biana” and agree to pay the remaining amount after some agreed time. Only then they get NOC. This is to facilitate the buyers. But, i recommend to invest after NOC. Best of luck CDW

abdur rauf

dear nazar awan sb salam 2 u thanks for good suggestion. i have bought plot in makkahcity as well as in gda#3 and jinnahcity earlier. now i want to buy a commercial plot which is on jinnah avenue. from where can i buy 200 or 400 s y plot. plz also inform about rates now a days. how the cities mentioned above are ?. can i got commercial plot in sighar or newtown. thanks

Dr Ishaq

Hi, Great work here! Thanks for all the info! I just wanted to know about this Alpine Village Ad in papers today Sunday 22 May. They don’t mention any NOC, they say one month later they’ll transfer the land and then get NOC for development. The plots are Rs.375000 per acre. Its 30 km from zero point westwards. Thanks for any info !!

Viewing 10 posts - 311 through 320 (of 346 total)
Reply To: Gwadar CPEC – Future of Pakistan
Your information:

+ 87 = 97