Home Gwadar Forum Gwadar Future Gwadar CPEC – Future of Pakistan

Viewing 10 posts - 211 through 220 (of 342 total)
  • Author

President Musharraf convenes meeting to review Gwadar development projects. RAWALPINDI, July 28 (APP): President General Pervez Musharraf Friday said that concerted efforts need to be made on a fast track basis to translate the geo-strategic importance of Pakistan into economic opportunities for the country. He made this observation at a high level meeting also attended by Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz. The meeting reviewed all the government’s initiatives taken in this regard. Musharraf said that the Gwadar Port can play a major role in achieving this objective. The meeting decided that there would be a policy and supervisory board to provide strategic vision, policy guidelines, ensure timely decisions and regularly review and monitor the progress on various infrastructure and other projects related to Gwadar Port. The meeting also decided to create special economic zones in Gwadar and other suitable areas to promote investment, industrialization and job creation

CDW

awan nazar said: Main Jinnah Avenue Road, New World City and GDA-5 Gwadar:-It is for the information of general public that Work on Main Jinnah Avenue Road 70% is completed; it is a matter of satisfaction for the people holding plot along this road because it will be functional in next few months. Work in New world city is at peak, roads are being mettled and street light have been fixed; it seems soon possession of plot will be given to the allottee. New World City and GDA-5 both projects are of Taloo Builder therefore after completion of this project they will fully concentrate on GDA-5. As I already said and again posting here that these both projects have worth value and will gain profit soon. It is good for allottee in New world City and GDA-5. GOOD LUCK Awan sb, thanks for updating the visitors.

CDW

visitor said: I heard from Creek city builders that the masterplan for gwadar is again changing and that is why the progress is slow. How true is it.. does anyone know.[/quote] It’s not like that. GDA Masterplan has never changed, and is not a kids toy that can be replaced or changed. Masterplan was designed well and all major developments of roads, highways, and commercial areas is as per the plan. Private developers try to blame GDA’s masterplan due to their lazy development of schemes. They are just asked in the beginning by GDA to give certain reserve area in the schemes for GDA to use it as internal roads linking with GDA’s masterplan roads. Nothing more. All the blame goes to private scheme developers who are lazy and blame masterplan for that. It’s not true at all. CDW

Assad

On 2006-04-03 at 05:39:26 Farrukh Qureshi said: Can any body advise if property value at golden palms thru their official site is a good value or too much? is resale market there better, for buying commercial property? is it safe to buy there while sitting in US?? I will be thankful. Asslam-O-Alaikum Dear sir in Jan 2004 Golden Palms started booking @ 18, 20 and 22 lacs for a 1000 SY residential plot including development charges. New World City booked plot @ 6 lac for 500 SY and afterward they demanded development charges @ 500 per SY. It means that they charge 850,000.00 for 500 SY. Whereas Golden Palms booked 1000 SY plot for 18,20,22 lacs.___ At that time the price was too high but they got booking from elite and people who knew the potential of Gwadar Port. Now after more than two years they are booking @ 40,50 and 55 lac for 1000 SY residential.(Although now they have 300SY res plot for 15 lac). Now, at the moment, old booking files are a very good choice. Regards Assad az_lhr@yahoo.com__0300-4360079

Assad

Assad az_lhr@yahoo.com Phone:0300-4360079 Opportunities In Gwadar New World City Residential 500 SY Rs.900,000.00 Possession around Jun 2006,Work on Electricity Poles being carried out.____ Creek City Commercial 500 SY Rs.5,500,000.00 Three side open commercial plot at Marine drive.Same kind of plot was booket @ 85-93 lacs in Golden Palms____ Golden Palms Residential 1000 SY Rs.3,500,000.00 Corner Old booking file, New booking @ 5,500,000.00

M. Ali

On 2006-03-19 at 23:11:54 Azeem said: nice pictures, check this out http://skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=327607 Thank you for the link. Very nice pictures.

Assad

awan nazar sb said Gwadar Real Estate Business___ Now a days positive trend is seen in Gwadar real estate market .Prices of plot in Govt. Housing Project and land in acres are going up. Just in this week price of a plot in Phase-I, Sangar having size of 400 sq/yd not corner rises up from 10 to 14 lac, where as corner plot is not available else where in Phase-I even at 20 lac and land in acre at karwaat from Rs1.70 lac to Rs2.50 lac per acre.Similaraly other areas. This all is seen with the positive news of Port opening and operation of PC hotel. No speculation but may be prices in Phase-I in front of PC hotel will rise up more in coming days. ___ Assadreplied on Sunday, March 19, 2006 08:56 __ AOA sir thank you very much for the updates. You are very right. I refer my earlier message regarding the subject. ————————Tuesday, February 21, 2006 09:20 Gwadar Asslam-O-Alaikum Things are getting clear, it is the best time to invest in Gwadar. All the real estate market in Pakistan(Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad/Pindi) is stagnant ,rather on the decline, while Gwadar is STARTING….This is the right time to get in! Rapid rise is expected in few days. for buying in Golden Palms (Old/New Booking Files)___ Creek City___ GDA5___ New World City ___ FTBA___ Sanghar___ New Town___ contact Assad 0300-4360079 or email @ az_lhr@yahoo.com

M. Ali

Suggestion for Bro CDW To increase the readability of this forum, I would suggest that site should accept the text formatting (newline etc). At the moment, What I see all message text is one paragraph. I think we need to make the readability better. Thanks
    CDW replied: thanks for suggestions. yes, inshAllah in the newlook such issues will be taken care off.

CDW

Gwadar:Govt to help foreign companies build oil refineries Musharraf RAWALPINDI: President General Pervez Musharraf has said government will help foreign companies build oil refineries in Gwadar owing to unique strategic position of the country. He was talking to a delegation of UK based petroleum company here Thursday. He told that Gwadar port was being built in deep sea water keeping in view the significant geographical location of the country. It will be completed soon. He pointed out that road network was being laid for Gwadar port so that the area could be made hub of economic and trade activities. President reiterated that government had extended several facilities to foreign companies in connection with privatisation and deregulation process. Pakistan can play a pivotal role for investment between central Asia and eastern countries due to its geographical strategic location. The foreign investors should benefit from the facilities provided in the areas of investment and privatisation and capitalize on the opportunities, he stressed. The delegation of British Petroleum company showed eagerness for investment in the oil and gas projects in Pakistan. http://www.onlinenews.com.pk/details.php?id=94237

CDW

PAKISTANI GOV’T TO SPEND US$20.3 MLN ON GWADAR PORT PROJECTS. http://au.biz.yahoo.com/060607/17/qu0y.html and Beijing contemplating building a 21 million tonne refinery at Gwadar port http://www.outlookindia.com/pti_news.asp?id=390393

Viewing 10 posts - 211 through 220 (of 342 total)
Reply To: Gwadar CPEC – Future of Pakistan
Your information:

64 − = 62