Home Gwadar Forum Gwadar Future Gwadar CPEC – Future of Pakistan

Viewing 10 posts - 201 through 210 (of 342 total)
  • Author

GWADAR VISIT It is observed since last few months that there are rumors from various corners, which negate to invest in real estate business at Gwadar. All is not going well because on one side Govt. is doing best effort to develop the Gwadar and put the commercial deep-sea port in operation by the end of June next year. People who interested to invest at Gwadar want to know about latest development happened at there. To meet this requirement I have decided to visit Gwadar on 2nd week of December. I have planned to get the pictures of all prime location with the progress status of site in Govt. schemes as well as private. It will be difficult for me to cover all private housing societies. That is the reason I come to you for want of your suggestion. Please send me your question about Gwadar what ever you want to know. INSHALLAH I will try to give the answer of all such like question in my next article after Gwadar visit. ALLAH HAFIZ Awan nazar 051-5463660

AwanNazar

An ampount of Rs 18,75 million given to FWO for Coastal High Way from Gwadar to Jiwani.
    This will boost property businees at jiwani Road and people holding already land along this road will get benefit of it

CDW

Dear Khalid sb..your observations are right. It’s true in the past prices went high due to speculation, and those buyers suffered later on. Now, Gwadar is having fresh new and real on ground achievements. Once port starts operation this trade, commerce, industry, and entertainment city will have a great flight and will prevail. Hold onto your Gwadar investments, this year is going to be good beginning of Gwadar and Pakistan.

CDW

Start of domestic passenger + Cargo flights from Gwadar (besides PIA)expected within 15 days by Air Blue and Royal airline. Port Inauguration expected (InshaAllah)this June. Zaver PC Inauguration expected before Port Inauguration HBFC to help build 1,000 houses in Gwadar KARACHI: The House Building Finance Corporation (HBFC) has inked three Memorandums of Unders-thanding (MoUs) with Gwadar Development Authority (GDA) and District Nazim, Gwadar for design, development and construction of small and medium cost housing scheme on a 63 acres piece of land in Gwadar. According to the press statement, under another MoU, HBFC will be financing GDA’s Gohrab low-cost housing scheme, being developed for providing shelter to the needy and poor people of Gwadar, primarily the fishermen. The Gohrab Housing Scheme is to create habitat for very low income people and is being developed on the concept of “Incremental housing” so as to match the affordability of the target market. Speaking on the occasion, Director General Gwadar Development Authority Mr. Ahmed Baksh Lehri said that GDA would lend its full support to these schemes to ensure that these are equipped with all civic amenities and infrastructure. http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp…006_pg5_11

CDW

wan nazar said: AOA CDW sb. Thanks for making effort to improve the web site. I hope like past services of gwadarcorner will be upto mark.This web site carry value and equally famous amoung the pakistani living in pakistan or abroad. When its new services will come on air by friday, it will be much informative. It will help the peoples who are not able to visit gwadar. Sitting away they will be able to get the things according to their desires.CDW work on this site is much appreciated and I pray for him.Thanks Awan sb, thanks for the comments.

CDW

Gwadar Port to be completed by December 2006. MD GPA Daily Times – Quetta: Managing Director Gwadar Port Authority Air Commodore Munir Wahid Tuesday said Gwadar deep water port will be completed by December this year. Briefing Balochistan Governor Owais Ahmed Ghani here, he said the federal government has allocated an amount of Rs 1111 million for the project in the ongoing financial year’s budget. “The work on master plan of Gwadar port at a cost of Rs 110 million is in full swing and this year the government will release Rs 61.5 million for the project”, he said. He said Gwadar port’s civic centre would also be constructed at a cost Rs 160 million and this year the government has allocated Rs 90 million for this project. The construction of Express Way at a cost of Rs 3700 million is also underway for which the government has allocated a fund of Rs 100 million in the current year’s budget, he maintained. Earlier, Director General Gwadar Development Authority, Ahmed Bakhsh Lehri also briefed the governor about the ongoing projects in Gwadar and said they have received an amount of Rs 1715 million for these projects out of which Rs 1510 million have been provided by the federal government. “The projects include various roads, a sports complex housing cricket, football and golf grounds besides indoor games facilities, an hospital with fifty bed capacity and a central park”, he informed. Gurab Housing Scheme for fishermen, jetties at Sur Bandar and Peshukan and another hospital with 350 beds are also included in these schemes. Massive recreational facilities to promote tourism would also be provided in the city, he added. The Governor lauded the schemes and directed for speeding up the pace of work on the projects to ensure their timely completion. “The completion of these projects will transform Gwadar into an advanced city”, he observed.

CDW

New Pictures of PC Hotel, and GDA Projects added under “NEW? Must See” section of the website. Please, visit http://www.gwadarcorner.com/mustsee.asp

AwanNazar

EID MUBARIK

abdur rauf

dear nazar awan sb aa i have heard from some one that u r going to launch ahousing scheme of your own. is it true?. if y , when and what the name wil b. thanks abdur rauf

Ali Bukhari

I would like some comments from experts like CDW or Awan Nazar sahib on the Gwadar Creek Arena Plot that i hold at the moment. It is a commercial plot of 280 sq yards on the Jinnah Avenue side rather than the coastal highway side. The plot is also a corner commercial and is on the back side of the big 1000 sq yard commercial plots which are on main jinnah avenue. Regards Ali Bukhari

Viewing 10 posts - 201 through 210 (of 342 total)
Reply To: Gwadar CPEC – Future of Pakistan
Your information:

− 1 = 3