Home Gwadar Forum Gwadar Future Gwadar CPEC – Future of Pakistan

Viewing 10 posts - 191 through 200 (of 342 total)
  • Author

visitor3 said: No Updates for a long time now, Is Gwadar totally dead ?[/quote] what kind of updates are you looking for? any specific sector? as far as PORT is concerned a declaration is expected at the end of this month, and it will have much more news strings attached to it. I will update all that when it happens.

CDW

Gwadar Corner Appreciates! Assalam-o-Alaekum all! I, personally thank all Gwadar lovers, and our visitors for their support till now. Gwadar Corner is a free portal for all Gwadar lovers, and we promise to provide max posssible information in this regard. Awan sb is busy with some family work. He’s aware of all your concerns, and will answer them soon. Keep visiting for more NEWS, and Updates soon! Thank You! CDW.

AwanNazar

Mr. Khurram asked ” I am planning to do some investment in gawadar How much is Genza sea front land cost now in acres ? & Main Coastal Highway ? What about the tehsil Gawadar karwaat rate now on main coastal highway ? And what will be the procedure to buy it.” Khurram Reply is:- “The land cost at Genz sea front is depend how much is front size, however normally there is on acre sea front with 10 acre back land, its cost now’s days is about 3 to 4 lac per acre. In main coastal Highway depend, where you want to buy land. At Karwaat is govt land therefore avoid for buying at here. You may buy land at Nallant or Ziarat Machi. Ziarat Machi is before Karwaat and Nallant is after Karwaat and Kappar when going toachi from gwadar.” Awan Nazar.

AwanNazar

On 2006-02-04 at 17:37:18 ali said: I am interested in Sanghar housing Scheme and want to know that Is it safe to buy a plot in the New Cutting of Phase 21.What should I check Before making a deal in the New cutting, they say that there is no Map available for the New cutting.2.Can i keep the File Open and dont pay the Development Charges and Do not Transfer the plot on my name? 3.What Documents shall I ask for in the File?I will be glad if you kindly guide me and will appreciate your Replies, thanks.
    Thanks Ali. I was thinking to post note about it. You asked this therefore I would like to inform you about it. At Sangar Phase-II Ext, management allotted fresh plot. But one should be careful while buying such kind of plot. Because I would like to draw the attention of all people who interested to buy plot at Sangar and people offer them plot at here” that same thing was happened in Newtown phase-IV. After scrutiny about 641 file have been found factious in Newtown phase-IV”. Buying is good thing but one should do the needful thing before buying so that he could not get suffer after some period. I posted all about Sangar about the status of plot at this web page, please go in detail and read all about it. In short if some one offer you plot at here, you ask about provisional allotment order, bank deposit receipt and complete file with possession letter. One must get verify the plot from C.G office before buying. It is not good to made the deal and hold transfer for later stage. You must do all formalities and get the transfer in your name. Pl doesn’t go on cheap buying. If some one offers you plot of 600 sq/yd at 7 lac, which will come to you ultimately at 9 lac having no proper. What will be the location of plot, how you could find it. At last I suggest you to buy the plot from old allottee, preferably before 2000 allotment. It will be good for you and secure investment. There will difference of price about 4 to 5 lac at this stage but may be it increase with passage of time because now prices at sangar have started upward trend. Sangar is one of the precious place and the person holding plot at here will enjoy because it is almost developed and safe place. for any query you can ask at here, hope you will get satisfactory reply. Thank Awan nazar

AwanNazar

On 2006-02-05 at 15:50:35 Ali said: Awan Sahib, thanks for your quick reply , still I need to know more about the New Cutting. My queries are as Follows: Question 1: What If I check the location of the Plot in New Cutting With the Map available at the C.G. office ?Question no 2: If this Plot\’s File Is Complete having Allotment Order , Posession Letter , Site Plan , Then , Is it Safe to buy one ?
    If you check the plot on C.G map and get all required paper then still one more thing you have to do before buying, that is verification of plot, which they do after getting verification fee Rs 5000/- In case of any outstanding payment, one have to pay all to do the verification. Definitely all expenditure to be paid by the buyer. I suggest if you want to buy the plot then do the following thing for your complete satisfaction. 1) Get all paper 2) Ask your dealer to do the verification, if there is no involvement of dealer then at own arrangement, but it is must. It will provide you security for the future. Usually confirmation is done through computer record and owner is confirmed but it should be done through paper. But to do this one have to pay Rs 1.80 lac as development charges to do this for 600-sq/yd plots. 3) Get the transfer of the plot in your name because now’s days transfer is opened. 4) Why you left the transfer pending, if you left transfer pending then it is risky. Must get transfer of it. 5) I also suggest to visit the site so that you should know exactly what is the location of your plot.. What I confirmed all such plot have been shown on map. awan nazar

AwanNazar

On 2006-01-16 at 18:45:30 Azeem said: Assalam o alikum Awan bhai and asad sahab,I can\’t find words to thank you guys. The only thing i can say is that u guys r true pakistanis. I am very happy to hear that the port inaugration is due on july 2006. Nazar bhai like other i am also desperately waiting for your visit report but please do tell me 1st about the progress of jewani road as my plot is on the road (GDA Scheme 5). Keep doing the good work.RegardsAzeem
    Thanks Azeem Sb. Sorry for late reply. This scheme is at old jiwani Road. The new coastal road is away from it. so far work on it not stared, any how at this stage dispose off plot in this scheme is not recomended. The area where this scheme is located is main development area of GDA. It is expected that any scheme in this area will gain its value within two years time period, it depend on the developer how speedily they develop it.

AwanNazar

On 2006-01-14 at 12:30:02 Assad said: Gwadar Port opening on June 1 2006 PC Opening on May 7 2006ref CMYwww.lahorerealestate.com/adsPost # 14172 dated 14-01-06
    Thanks Assad, I hope this news will negate the Previous news published in News papers. Now the people having interest in Gwadar land business can relaxe and feel free to go their for invesment.

AwanNazar

ews Railway track to connect Gawadar port, Mastoong ISLAMABAD, Jan 12 : Pakistan Railways would soon start work on 960 kilometer long track connecting Gwadar seaport with Mastoong at a cost of Rs.70 billion, said Additional General Manager of Pakistan Railways, Imtiaz-ul-Haq. In an interview with Radio Pakistan he said “After completion within six years, this project will eventually provide access to Central Asian States and help in boosting domestic and foreign trade.” He said a study is also being done to lay track upto Central Asian States via Kandhar (Kabul). Imtiaz-ul-Haq said the project will play key role in economic progress of Balochistan. PR will also established about 58 new stations in this route, he added . He added that Gwadar-Mastoong track will be spread via Turbat, Panjgor, Baseema and Kalat. He said that the project will also create about 5,000 new job opportunities for the local people.

AwanNazar

On 2006-01-07 at 04:50:03 Agha said: if some body can tell me if west bay towm ic legitimate and if yes then what are its chances to grow and how fast it will grow . coz i have already invested in it and i heard some rumor about it . Early responce will be Appreciated. fell free to email me .
    I think Agha Sb I already ans this question . Any how here is detail reply for your satisfaction.West Bay Town Housing Project is announced In Ankara Shumali on 515 acre land having total plots 6923. NOC have been issued in the name of Khuda Bux having NOC NO.18/05/HS/GDA dated 30-04-05.So far development progress is Zero at there. If you indicate what are rumors about it, it will be convenient for us to reply you correctly. The old Scheme in the name of West Bay City is already cancelled. There is no concern of West bay Town with West bay City. This web page is still under construction and will be updated in couple of weeks by CDW.

Ali Bukhari

I have a coomercial plot in Gwadar Creek Arena housing scheme that i am interested in selling. The plot is located on the main Jinnah Avenue side (instead of makran coastal highway side of the society). It is also a corner commercial plot and the booking price of it was rs 1440000. I have already paid 750000 (half the amount of it). This commercial plot has been allocated for high rise building project as it is on jinnah avenue side. It is a 280 sq yd commercial and i am interested in selling it at only 1 lakh above the booking price. Any person interested can contact me on my e-mail address (irteza100@hotmail.com)

Viewing 10 posts - 191 through 200 (of 342 total)
Reply To: Gwadar CPEC – Future of Pakistan
Your information:

81 − 79 =