Home Gwadar Forum Gwadar Future Gwadar CPEC – Future of Pakistan

Viewing 10 posts - 131 through 140 (of 342 total)
  • Author

Dear Dr. sb, you can email me at e_daud@hotmail.com. Since that event we have not selected any dealer on our panel, and thus also removed previous names. Gwadar corner was built to help Gwadar lovers and investors. So, we are very sensitive on the image issue. You pursued the deal without our knowledge and after the deal was finished your approached us and so on.. Still we don’t blame anyone. Your dealer in this case is bound to get the demarkation done. I’m not sure why he has not done it so far. I will check it for you. [quote]On 2006-09-04 at 19:05:55 Dr.Obaid said: Dear CDW, I need your number to talk to you about the problem I had with purchase of land through one of your friend.Basically he has not fullfilled his commitment of demarkation even though 6 months have passed.I am sure you know what I mean. 00447799392804

CDW

Gwadar EPZ to have 15-year tax holiday The Pakistan government plans to soon offer a 15-year tax holiday in the proposed Export Processing Zone (EPZ) being planned near Gwadar port for local and foreign investors. Informed sources said that there will be tax exemption on customs, sales tax and excise duty in the EPZ with a view to promote substantial investment in Gwadar, Balochistan.

CDW

DPW may win Gwadar port deal in ‘trade-off’ DUBAI — Pakistan may scrap the normal open bidding process to hand over Gwadar port management directly to Dubai Port World in a possible trade-off, according to a top ranking government official. Waseem Haqqie, head of Pakistan’s Engineering Development Board, was quoted by Dow Jones that Pakistan might skip the open bidding process “as a favour,” shutting the door to other interested parties.

admin
    Keymaster

description of gwadar forum’s topic ‘Gwadar CPEC – Future of Pakistan’

M. Ali

Assalam Alaikum friends I have purchased an industrial plot in a private (with provisional NOC) scheme. After I get allocation, should I expect any letter from GDA? OR that is only for Government schemes? I am bit confused because there is no letter for private schemes from development authorities like LDA or CDA etc but I heard from a friend that in Gwadar there is going to be a letter of allocation from GDA for every plot. Is this correct? I appreciate response of any brohter. Thank you. Best regards.

Gwadar News

For latest gwadar news and information, like this page

facebook.com/pages/Gwadar-News/435868726493133#!/pages/Gwadar-News/435868726493133

Assad
    Assad

ISLAMABAD, Nov 4 (APP): Defence Minister Chaudhary Ahmed Mukhtar on Thursday informed the lower house of the parliament that 4300 acres has already been acquired for Gwadar airport and site protection works including security fence, perimeter track and watch towers have already been started.
    for full story plz visit APP

Assad

Gwader port fully operational: Babar Ghauri

ISLAMABAD, Nov 3 (APP): Federal Minister for Ports and Shipping, Babar Khan Ghauri on Wednesday told the Upper House of Parliament that Gwadar Port was fully operational, however, the incompletion of N-85 highway was the major hurdle in getting maximum output from the port. He said the port had handled more than 120 vessels carrying over 2 million metric tons of Urea and 0.9 million metric tons of Wheat.
    Replying to a question, Babar said the completion of N-85 road linking Gwadar with Rathodero would make the port operational for transit trade and local import and export.
    So far the government had spent Rs. 2 billion as transportation fee in using the alternate route for the port, he added.
    He said the land required for the free zone for establishing port related industries and production of base cargo, had not so far been made available.

Associated Press of Pakistan

Assad
Viewing 10 posts - 131 through 140 (of 342 total)
Reply To: Gwadar CPEC – Future of Pakistan
Your information:

85 + = 95