Home Gwadar Forum Gwadar Future Gwadar CPEC – Future of Pakistan

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 342 total)
  • Author

On 2006-02-25 at 09:56:20 Assad said: HBFC start Operations in Gwadar____House Building Finance Corporation inaugorates its first branch in Gwadar.Mir Abdul Ghafoor Kalmati(Distt. Nazim), Ahmad Bukhsh Lehri (DG GDA) and MD HBFC Zaigham Mahmood graced the ceremony. It’s a good to hear that HBFC has opened its office at Gwadar. Opening of such kind of financial institutions will definitely help Gwadar native to construct their houses. Beside this, it will provide opportunity to businessmen to launch their project duly supported by HBFC. There is another recent news that contract to operate Gwadar port is being given to DP World and Port will be opened by June 06 (stated by Babur Ghori today). When such like facilities financed by HBFC start at the place like gwadar then if one is still thinking about gwadar future then I only say one should review on it. I also add here that just after this latest news, prices at Sangar Phase-I have been increased. And soon prices will be at higher stage and the people who will not take advantage of lowest prices at Sangar will repent on it. At Sangar there is opportunity to gain much and more and if one is holding plot at there and not able to construct house at there in past, now with the help of HBFC will be able to do this. Sangar Phase-I is a developed area. Now question arises here what will do after construction of house etc. Answer is that Sangar is a very secure and have beautiful sea view; many multinational and international companies engaged in Port will definitely prefer to go at Sangar. Any one who has such kind of accommodation will give him good return in case to rent it out. Moreover it will increase its sale value also. There is no doubt that HBFC will also helpful at Newtown as well in private housing societies with in the circumference of 10-kilometer areas. Now it is time of Gwadar, its choice of investor they go on good investment or still think and avoid to go in far area. The people who scarify can get much more.

AwanNazar

On 2006-02-20 at 19:16:36 Abrar said: Awana Nazar Sahib and CDW AOA. Can you please tell me how far is Chutani Bal from the master plan of Gwadar and what is the current rate over there? and also the future prospects of land over there??
    Present Master Plan end about 16 Km on west bay and about 12 km on main coatal highway toward Iran border. Chattani Bel is more then 35 km away from master plan. There are news that GDA will extend its master plan but not confirmed. As well as for some areas like Chattani Bel, Zabad Den, Gurdani and Karwaat is concerned, presently these area have dispute with Govt. and transfer at here is ban. At Chattani bel there is no market being such problem and the people knows about this situation are not ready to buy it at any cost. It is risky investment. I suggest no investor should go out of GDA Master Plan. Further more I also suggest to dealer and investor avoid to invest in risky areas and the areas of such socities even in GDA plan at where there is no chance of development in next 10 to 15 years. For quick profit go to Govt. Housing project i.e Sangar and newtown phase-I AND AIRPORT ROAD. For return in next five years go to main jinnah avenue , Golden Palm, creek city and globez, muscat centre and FTBA. For more then five years go to creek arena, new world city, GDA-5 and few others. Investment in all other areas is time taken and one should not think for early return. After soon opeing of Port all muti national, Internationl companies will prefer to go at Sangar being secure area. Pakistani companies will prefer to go in new town being very close to port. As it is concerned about population at there , I myself think it will gorw with passage of time and will be at Sangar Newtown upto door Ghetti.

AwanNazar

On 2006-02-16 at 12:03:55 abdur rauf said: awan nazar sab salam to u, sir i want to know about the status of plots mentioned below in new town gwadar. that no 1: plot no j 437PAcategory B phase 4 alloti name is tahir saeed s/o ahmad saeed khan islam abad and the size is 400 s y. the other is plot no A-62-A phase 4 category A alloti name is akhtar s/o saki dad of gwadar. these r the alotment order on the paper of muslim commercial bank( photo state pages) obtained from a property dealer in islam abad signed by deputy commisioner gwadar but sir DATE OF ISSUE ON THESE PAPERS is blank, no date has been mentioned. sitting in peshawar how will v determine that these plots are authentic. is it possible here or v will go to gwadar for its verification. demand is 260 thousands for 400 s y and 350 thu rupees for 1000 sy. through some sources it is also known that phase 4 map has been issued. transfer in p 4 is open or closed. some one say that paying 25000 thay do transfer in back dates. SIR WHAT SHOULD DO. THANKS. also tell some thing about situation in bluchistan and opening of port. thank sir for sending update in previous days sincerly, ABDUR RAUF All data of plots in Newtown has been computerised and any one can check the status of plot from Town planner(DCO) office Gwadar. Transfer is still Ban at there. I suggest to buy old allotted plot. In any case if you want to buy a fresh case then check it personelly from there before buying such a plot. If plot is verified then go on buying and I donot think one verified authenticated plot is available at the cost you quoted in your ad.

AwanNazar

On 2006-02-19 at 20:24:53 Nouraiz said: I would appriciate if someone could tell me what the current price of 1 kanal residencial plot in phase 1 or 2 or 3 of sangar is?
    You asked cost of one kanal plot in Sangar Govt. housing project. Actually there is no concept of kanal or two kanal. At here presently there are residential plot having size of 400 sq/yd ( corner will be 442 sq/yd), 600 sq/yd and 1000 sq/yd. In phase-I , plot are 400 sq/yd, 600 sq/yd and 1000 sq/yd. Phase-II are 600 and 1000 sq/yd. In phase-III and III-B are 1000 sq/yd. Management has made some additional plot in ext phase-II having size of 600 sq/yd. Usualy accurate one canal size is:- one marla= 272 sqft therfore one kanal come to 5440 sqft. But usually people count 500 sq/yd for one kanal. 400 and 600 come in the range of that size. now a days price of 400 sq/yd plot not corner is about to 10-12 lac plus 1.2 lac additional development charges and if one is going to buy it and need transfer then there is 20 thousand transfer fee. Therfore a plot will come to purchaser from 12 to 14 lac. In case of corner it will be 15 to 17 lac. But no one is ready to sell out corner plot. Because such plot are very limited at here. In Phase-II plot having size of 600 sq/yd are cheaper. one can get plot after complete transfer from 13 to 14 lac. In extension Phase-II fresh allotment is much cheaper then this it will come 9 to 10 lac but I suggest avoid to purchase fresh allotment. Only buy the plot from original allottee at this stage. I already said and agian conveying to all that if one want to do the investment in gwadar must go at sangar. Investment in sangar is ever green and never give any loss. No risk at all. After opening of port this place is only place which will be risk free with foolrpoof seurity arrangement there. This is the only place at where all kind of plot residential or commercial will come for any uses. Many foreign comanies will prefer to settle at here due to good security arrangment there. It is interesting that plot at here are many time cheaper then golden palm. creek and globiz. for any question ask me more.

AwanNazar

On 2006-02-13 at 09:10:38 Agha khan said: Awan SB i wrote u long time ago about west bay town gwader is there any way you can tell me what is is the status of that socity . Is there any chances of development over there or not and if i wana sell that file for how much it can be sold right now and i am anxiously waiting for the pics of private and govt housing societies . i really like to thank u guys for the awesome job in keeping the comunity updated and for the hard work thnaks Agha Sb, i think i already replied you about the status of west bay city. As it is concerned about the development in this area, it is a long process and it will take time. I think still they are at collection stage. In our resent visit we post pictures of develoiping area and if some one still doing nothing then how one could get the picture of desert only. Sorry most of private project owne are still not doing work upto mark or atleast at minimum level.

AwanNazar

On 2006-02-11 at 08:06:39 khalid said: I have one acre plot in sur bander good location on road . May i know the latest price in the area.
    Land prices in this area are not stable. In Feb 05 per acre price at here was 25 lac per acre but now it will be close to 12 lac per acre. And trend is downward. Wait and see.

AwanNazar

On 2006-02-09 at 08:59:03 Farhan said: Can Awan sb. or anyone else also let me know what is the current per acre rate for Ziarat Machhi. Will be very much obliged.
    At Ziarat Machi when there was boom in Feb 05 per acre cost wad above 6 lac per acre. Buying at ziart Machi is best nows days. It is too cheap and one can buy land at here 3 to 4 lac per acre easily. Now market at here start rising again because it lies before Gerndani. Every one know that Land for New airport is marked and possession is taken at here. this land is before Airport and will definetely gain value in coming future. There is no land at road front in Ziarat Machi

AwanNazar

On 2006-02-09 at 08:46:53 Farhan said: Dear Awan saheb, thanks a lot for your reply. Does the transfer require presence of the seller as well or is the sales agreement enough for transfer?
    Yes Presence of seller is necessary for giving statement in front of Govt. nominated Rep. In any case if you have written agreement on Bay Naama on stamp paper of Rs 100/-. then you have to published it in three news papers including one local paper i.e Intekhab. Then after 15 days of its publishing , all paper cutting should be produced then transfer is done. Its better for you to contact C.G rep Mr. Mehmood Yaqoob , who will give you some better guidence in this regardf. I suggest you do not delay the transfer in any case.

AwanNazar

Dear Farhan Sb. Transfer of plot at Sangar is done on Thursday, Friday and Saturday (three days in a week). It is done mostly at DCO Gwadar office after having statement of seller. Transfer fee for 1000 sq/yd residential is 50 thousands and additional development charges is Rs 3 lac. For any more information you may contact in C.G office Karachi at foll. Tele Numbers021-5888908, 5894057 and 5894058. Thanks

AwanNazar

Thanks Ali I want to clear one misunderstanding. that is , at Sangar there is no involvement of GDA. Infact District Management is dealing this project. DCO gwadar is its Project Director and provincial Govt. is handling the Project.

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 342 total)
Reply To: Gwadar CPEC – Future of Pakistan
Your information:

8 + 1 =