Home Gwadar Forum Gwadar Future Gwadar CPEC – Future of Pakistan

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 337 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My previous post is a copy of text forwarded me through email. Although I had answered him but he need satisfaction. Any one better satisfy him through this page……….

abdur123
    Participant

Salam to all. Friends, can some one tell me that what affects the real estate rates in Gwadar especially Governmental housing schemes. I am sorry to say that I bought plots in 2004-5 in New Town Housing scheme. My plots are at G and J blocks of phase 4. It is worth to mention that L-block of the same phase was allotted in 2008, this is available in map while G and J blocks of phase do not. What will one say to this misappropriation… I do not what were the causes. The cause of headache is that after passing almost 12-13 year, will my plots i.e. G and J block of phase 4, New Town, Gwadar have map and when? I need answer. I request all readers and especially the admin of this site to answer me.

Muhammad Yaseen

Awan Nazar

Gwadar development work under CPEC is on way having no hindrance . Gwadar East Bay Express way and New Gwadar Airport work will start soon. In October 17, there will be good news for investors.
    Gwadar real Estate business that was slow since April 17 is now at correction stage. In Dec 17, prices will be high in Singar, Newtown plots on Map, GIEDA and Main Jinnah Avenue road.

abdur123
    Participant

Dear all: We are Muslims. Islam strictly avoid disappointments. Gwadar is integral part of Pakistan. Pakistan has intended to build a seaport here. Very soon Gwadar will emerge a busiest economic hub. Except Allah no power on earth can undo this. Not only Baluchistan people will get benefits of this development but whole Pakistanis rather world especially Asians. Domestic should not worry as bulks of international investors would invest here. Ones should not be afraid of fluctuations in Gwadar’s real estate prices. As this happens for any commodity and anywhere in world markets. Hope for the best and if Allah’s well you will succeed.

About the reduction in plot size, this is not possible. As once issued then there is no law to make alteration in size. New Town’s administration is bound to allot the original plot size to any investors. Otherwise laws will become headache for the GDAs authority not investors. May be there some work left and as soon completed New Town full map will be disclosed in market.

Jamshid Ali

Nazar Sab, in principle you seconded my views posted on 15 September, 2017 about GDA failure. New Town is directly under control of GDA and if this office is suffering from land dispute problem how can one blame private societies. Dealing in Sangar Housing is transparent but plots possession to the owners is an issue there. Ban on transfer and not disclosure of New Town’s full map will emerge as a big scandal on part of GDA. This will be a great victimization to investors of New Town if the in-mapped plots reduce in size. There is another failure of New Town which is mapped L-Block of its phase 4. There exist land dispute and the investors would surely be worried for the lost of their hard earned money. These had not happened incidentally but of greed and corruption.
    It is true CPEC is reality and world should awake up of slumber and see this success. However, we all (Pakistanis) should try to be honest in public dealings and should avoid corrupt practices in order to be more successful.

Awan Nazar

Gwadar real estate business is slow, reason of this is political situation in Pakistan. GDA did a lot development work in Gwadar. Privates housing project badly failed to deliver the develop plot to the investor. GDA is not developing a single own housing project in Gwadar.
    Sangar and Newtown and GIEDA, Batail, Manbar etc are projects that are under the control of DC Gwadar and he is project director.
    As such there is no problem in Sangar but in Newtown have land dispute due to that map is delayed. Matter is under investigation by NAB.
    CPEC project is not limited to Islamabed where record is burnt.China is working on it and there is no stoppage of funds by china.
    It is true that a number of anti CPEC groups in and out of country are working to create hindrance but no one will success.

Jamshid Ali

Aoa. Brother Yaseen, you had rightly said GDA ‘s New Town is responsible for all illegal and corrupt practices. They do these to benefit their blue eyed ones. New Town’s administration has banned transfer and not disclosing full map because they issued files in abundance to their blue eyed, an example of nepotism and corrupt practices . Now there is rumour that the New Town’s administration is reducing files size of the undisclosed map. This act will harm and victimize the genuine file holder and will be beneficial to the mal and illegal practices. will there be any one who can raise these problems to the higher ups and anti-corruption departments (NAB, FIA) so that the innocent people may not be deprived of their hard earned money and punish the culprits?

Muhammad Yaseen

Dear Awan sab, please quote reasons for slow business of real estate at Gwadar. When will GDA be held responsible for all flaws in Government schemes such as till date delay in possession & construction of Sangar Housing Scheme, ban on transfer in & no disclosure of remaining map of New Town Housing Scheme and NOCs issue to private housing especially category B? I view the hell is played by GDA with the public.

abdur123
    Participant

Brother, don’t worry. No one can burn or destroy CPEC record. As caches of these records are saved in hard as well as soft format. Further their replicas might be available at other places. The destine of CPEC is reality and success. For national cause together we all should encounter the anti-CPEC sentiments and their rumours.

Ahmed

Now what will you say after CPEC record burned in Islamabad ??

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 337 total)
Reply To: Gwadar CPEC – Future of Pakistan
Your information:

43 + = 53